Yoga Nidra Meditation Certification Program - 40 hrs
Yoga Nidra is a profound healing method that goes to the core of our stress and trauma. It is also a systematic meditation technique that allows the connection to your true nature and pure being to unfold. In order to experience the depths of this process and to have the ability to guide others in their journey, it is important to be properly trained and prepared. You will learn both classroom techniques as well as protocols to offer private sessions.
In this training you will learn:
1) Pure awareness as the ground of all human experience
2) Scientific research and working with specific groups
3) The process of welcoming moment to moment experience
4) Exploring the koshas including the physical body, breath, feelings/emotions, cognition and beliefs
5) The different stages of Yoga Nidra practice
6) How to teach Yoga Nidra in groups and private sessions
Many of the hours in this program will be designated to practice. Students will also be required to practice at home in between classes.
This training is appropriate not just for yoga practitioners, but also mental health professionals such as counselors, social workers, and holistic health coaches.
Program Dates (3 Weekends):
Friday, January 8th - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday - January 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th - 10:30 am - 5:30 pm - 40 CE's for yoga teachers
Program Cost: Early Yogi Special $699 paid by December 20th 2020 - $750 after December 20th (Discounts for Darshana teachers, graduates, veterans, and health care professionals)
Space Is Limited - Reserve TODAY!!!