Yoga Nidra Training Program - 40 Hours
Yoga Nidra is a profound healing method that goes to the core of our stress and trauma. It is also a systematic meditation technique that allows the connection to your true nature and pure being to unfold. In order to experience the depths of this process and to have the ability to guide others in their journey, it is important to be properly trained and prepared. You will learn both classroom techniques as well as protocols to offer private sessions.
In this training you will learn:
1) Pure awareness as the ground of all human experience
2) Scientific research and working with specific groups
3) The process of welcoming moment to moment experience
4) Exploring the koshas including the physical body, breath, feelings/emotions, cognition and beliefs
5) The different stages of Yoga Nidra practice
6) How to teach yoga nidra in groups and private sessions
Many hours of this program will be designated to practice. Home practice in between classes is also required.
This training is appropriate not just for yoga practitioners, but also mental health professionals such as counselors, social workers, and holistic health coaches.
Friday, September 10th 2021 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: September 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th - 10:30 am - 5:30 pm - 40 CE's for yoga teachers
Program Cost: Early Yogi Special $799 paid by August 10th (Save $50) - $849 After
Space Is Limited - Reserve Your Space TODAY!!!